Cookie usage by InterCloud on its website
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies provide us with the following information:
- Your activity on our website (number of visits, dates and hours of visits, visited pages…)
- Your name, first name, work email address, phone number, company name, if provided
- Your company location, if company name provided
We also have access to your IP address but we have not set up the technical means in order to identify you from your IP address; so this information shall be considered as anonymous.
Therefore, on the legal basis of your consent, these data are collected via the cookies and website for the following purposes:
- Provide you the website and its functionalities (strictly necessary cookies);
- Improve and personalize your experience, on the basis of your navigation (functional cookies);
- Marketing & commercial purposes (marketing cookies);
- Measure the website audience, analyse its use and obtain statistical analysis (performance cookies / Google analytics).
To give you more details, for instances, these different cookies help us to:
For strictly necessary cookies
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Determine if you are logged in or not
- Remember if you have accepted our terms, conditions and policies for the website use
- Allowing you to add comments to our website
For functionnal cookies
- Save you from having to login every time you visit the website
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve your user experience on our website
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
For marketing cookies
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
For performance cookies (Google analytics, HubSpot)
- Compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows which helps to identify when our site isn't working as it should for particular technologies), how long they spend on the site, how people reach our website (e.g. from a search engine), etc
Consent or refusal of cookies usage
You can accept or refuse these cookies when arriving on our website, except for strictly necessary cookies which cannot be deactivated if you want to use our website.
Your choice, whether consent or refusal, is stored for three (3) months. After said three (3) months, your choice will be requested again when arriving on our website. Nevertheless, in case of consent, you have the possibility to take it back any time. Please go to the “Turning cookie off” section here in under. Should you turn off cookies from our website, please note that it will work only with standard functionalities (strictly necessary cookies).
Data storage and access
The data collected may be stored until twenty-five (25) months in accordance with the applicable laws. Nevertheless, in the absence of activity on our website within the defined period, the data collected shall be deleted by InterCloud at the end of the civil year in hand under our annual data deletion process.
The data are collected for and accessible by our services only. Nevertheless, our subcontractors (such as HubSpot) may access these data via the tools they provide us to collect, use and store them.
Turning cookie off
You can usually switch cookie off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionalities of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
If your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware"; rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive (Learn more about managing cookies with anti-spyware software).